click here for video
Makeup and Skin Care Tips
* If makeup isn't your fortay...ask for a makeup lesson. Its based on what skills you need to transform blah into beautiful!!
*Natural beauty and glowing skin begins with #flawless skin care regime. Try Skin Script! Call me to schedule a skin analysis.
*Getting Married? Schedule your hair and makeup team ASAP. Even if you don't wear makeup regularly. This is your time to shine.
* When applying foundation (with a brush I hope!) make sure you get all the creases around eyes and mouth.
* Save the foundation that is too dark or light for contouring.
* Try a bold new lip color like red, blue or purple and a trendy flat polish to match
* Don't forget lashes! Strip, individuals, clusters, lash extentions
*If you live in a dry climate or your hair feels brittle, use a deep conditioner once a week. Keeping it nourished will make your tresses HAPPY!
* Your hair is naturally composed of Keratin and Biotin. Try an additional vitamin supplement. It may give your hair a growth boost. Great advice for those of you going natural.
*When wearing extendtions or braids don't forget your hair needs TLC also. Olive Oil is a great natural moisturizer.
*Stay current with new coloring techniques. The latest trend is the sun kissed look. Say goodbye to harsh streaks of color. Hello #Babylights!
* With Summer in full swing... its time to control the frizz with a Brazillan Blow out
Being beautiful is a hard job... but somebody has to do it.